Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Paper

So I received a very interesting piece of paper today. I received my diploma! You never know how much power a piece of paper has, until it is truly important to you. I mean I worked my ass off for four years, got 40k+ of loans, and lived in Newark for this thing, this piece of paper. I'm going to quote my mom for this one: "Lets frame it, I'll buy the fire-proof frames. It's expensive and nice!" HOLY SHIT, they make fire-proof frames! And I leave with a pic of the piece of paper that a lot of my friends are trying to get also, good luck!



By the way, yes it has 2 schools on it, NJIT and Rutgers, and YES CUM LUADE!

2 comments:

TMak said...

lol... There's a chess piece and a magic lamp on the NJIT emblem.

infamuss said...

hi batman. i've decided you should name reza 'alfred the butler' instead :)